Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack!!!

I was about to post my new post when it hit me that probably when one disappears from one's blog for a meaningful period, one should say something about it upon one's return.

So, okay, I've been in a writing cave revising my new novel.  Which was so late.  My wonderful publisher even sent me the world's most gorgeous and evocative cover which has details that mirror the text (also, it glows) and I didn't have a book to put in it.

Which is to say, I had too much book.  More about that in my next post.

I sent the book off to my agent last week, and now I'm returning to normal life!  I'm going to BEA!  I'm signing my new picture book, The Wooden Sword (Albert Whitman, 2012) in the autographing area on Wednesday.  (If you're at BEA, do come say hi!) I'm no longer spending 14 hours a day on my couch, communing with my laptop and my dog. 

I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment